[Dbix-class] first post (of mine, anyway)

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Sat Jul 30 11:28:07 CEST 2005

Darren Duncan wrote:

> Now, I don't know if this is possible (I couldn't find mention of it
> in the mailman documentation), but I would appreciate the mailing list
> daemon to send me a copy of all the list messages to date, in single
> message format, date stamped with the original sender dates, as if I
> had been subscribed to the list all along.  Then I'll have my own
> elegant copy of the messages on my computer, which is what I prefer to
> send any replies to.

If you go to the Mailman archives -
http://lists.rawmode.org/pipermail/dbix-class/ - you can download an
mbox version of each month's archive.  Admittendly its header stripped
(on From_, From:, Subject:, Date: & Message-Id: but thats probably
sufficient.  Ah - just notivced the From_ & From: headers have had s/@/
at / appiled to them, but a perl programmer should be scarely slowed
down by that little problem....

    Nigel.