[Dbix-class] Currently considered EXPERIMENTAL?

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 15:47:58 CET 2005

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 02:36:55PM +0000, Matt S Trout wrote:
> That's coming off with the next release, given a fair number of people are
> now using it against production systems and to my knowledge it hasn't eaten
> anything.
>
> It's only stayed up there as long as it has because I prefer to be paranoid
> about these things.

Cool, cheers to both/all for getting back to me on this. Normally I'll
happily install anything that sounds interesting from CPAN, knowing that
it's full of modules of variable quality.

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.