[Dbix-class] Pager offset not implemented?

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 17:06:55 CET 2005

In the documentation for DBIX::Class::Recordset (version
DBIx-Class-0.03003), the offset search attribute is stated as selecting
the initial page returned of a paged result set.

That doesn't seem to work when I try it in my code - instead I need to
do:-
        my $items = $class->search({},
                                   {page		=> 1,
                                    rows		=> 20});
        $items = $items->page($c->request->param('page'))
            if ($c->request->param('page') > 1);

It also looks like the ResultSet pager method deletes out the offset
attribute...

Is this method officially not implemented at the moment?

	Nigel.