[Dbix-class] RFC: Documentation/manual improvements

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 00:05:10 CEST 2006

On 29/03/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:

> As of 0.06, we're doing substantially better documentation-wise due to the
> sterling efforts of a substantial number of contributors. But - getting
> all
> the interfaces documented, arguments, return values etc. included is a
> no-brainer. A more interesting question is - what took you a while to get
> your
> head round conceptually, and what features did you find incredibly useful
> once
> you were using them but hard to get up and working in the first place?

Right, I made a start on something similar on the wiki last night.
http://dbix-class.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/index.cgi?DocsWishlist contains a
roadmap/todo list.  Contributing to this with  code, pseudocode, additional
feature requests, clarifications etc are much appreciated.

This is a big opportunity to make DBIx::Class  much less frustrating than
other orm packages, so please contribute.