[Dbix-class] RFC: DBIx-Class-Tree

Alan Humphrey alan.humphrey at comcast.net
Mon Apr 3 17:56:49 CEST 2006

> Oh, and I'd like to add that the first release of this will depend on
> DBIx::Class 0.07000 shipping, so it will  most likely be a bit longer
> than a week!  This is because DBIC:Tree::AdjecencyList::Ordered depends
> on the new DBIC:Ordered module, which is not in 0.06000, but has been in
> the DBIC subversion repo for a while.

If nobody's massively offended by the idea I think I'd like to roll the
::Ordered component into 0.06001 along with the SQLT deploy improvements in
-current.

What do people think of this idea?

--

I have no opinion about the module since I don't know what it does.  What is
::Ordered and why should it be part of the core distribution?

I'm not trying to be snarky, just trying to get a handle on what's going on.

- Alan