[Dbix-class] Help wanted, Schema::Declare

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 00:40:52 CEST 2006

On 4/19/06, Sebastian Riedel <sri at oook.de> wrote:
> It looks like Nilson has no time atm to finish Schema::Declare.
> So it would be really nice if someone could take over development.

Well, I really hope someone takes this over. This is a feature that I
really want finished but I really don't have the time to touch it
until the end of this month (maybe not even until mid-May).

The code's got comments regarding what are the possible decisions to
make (but it's somewhat messy in some places where I couldn't figure
out better wats to do it, hence the comments) and I think Matt could
probably also help whoever took this task (as he was helping me).

So... any takers? ;-)

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.