[Dbix-class] dbicadmin - DBIC and shell goodness

Aran Deltac aran at arandeltac.com
Thu Apr 27 17:13:03 CEST 2006

I've created a script in dbic-current/maint/ called dbicadmin.  It
allows you to create, modify, and remove data useing DBIC classes.  Once
I started playing with it beyond my original needs I found that it does
a great job at combining DBIC and unix shell tricks.  Please perldoc it
for more information if you are curious.  I'd like this script to be
made available for optional install to bin/ when DBIC is installed.
Does anyone object to this, or have a better idea?

SYNOPSIS
dbicadmin insert My::Schema Class --set this=that
dbicadmin update My::Schema Class --set this=that --where those=these
dbicadmin delete My::Schema Class --where those=these

DESCRIPTION
This utility provides the ability to run INSERTs, UPDATEs, and DELETEs
on any DBIx::Class object.

Aran