[Dbix-class] Announce: DBIx-Class-0.07001

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Mon Aug 28 13:43:41 CEST 2006

Krzysztof Krzyzaniak wrote:
> Jess Robinson wrote:
>> Many fun and interesting updates:
> [..]
>> The DBIx::Class Team.
>
> Just wonder, if using Cwd 3.12 will do any harm?
> (ERROR: Version 3.12 of Cwd is installed, but we need version >= 3.19)
>
> Cwd.pm is provided by perl-base package in debian/ubuntu and it would
> hard to provide newer Cwd.pm as official package.
>
>   eloy

I'm using a much older version on my AS perl since it decided to fight
me at every tern when upgrading to the latest PathTools...even w/ ppms
and removing the original (since AS INC is backwords IMHO).

I'd suspect it's only used for deplying from sql schema files or loading
from sql schema files. I cou;d be wrong, but I haven't had any issues w/
an older Cwd. Just lucky maybe.

-=Chris