[Dbix-class] new to the list: DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader and Access

Marc Espie espie at nerim.net
Tue Dec 5 12:30:08 GMT 2006

Hi,

I know I have some unusual setup, but I'm trying to coerce
DBIx::Class into generating schemas for some Access databases...
I'm not even accessing them directly, but rather through DBD::Proxy
to a windows machine that runs a small server.

Just wondering if somebody else already did this kind of thing,
or if I just should start on my own...

Found the DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::DBI::* documentation, so it's
mostly a question fo figuring out the missing method, and figuring out
how to tell DBIx::Class what kind of database is on the other side,
probably...