[Dbix-class] JOIN patch and inflate_columns patch

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Dec 6 15:42:01 GMT 2006

On 6 Dec 2006, at 15:11, Bernhard Graf wrote:

> Matt S Trout wrote:
>
>>> So please tell me - what is the status of these patches?
>>
>> The join one I'll probably apply next time I do a pass across that
>> are of the code.
>
> Good.

Anybody else with a commit bit feel free to apply that one if you've
got a spare 30 seconds.

>> ISTR the inflate_column one renamed a method rather than creating an
>> inflate_columns method that calls inflate_column as requested; did
>> you post a version that implemented it the other way? If so, a link
>> to the web archive pointing at the mail where you did so would be
>> appreciated since evidently I've missed it.
>
> inflate_columns is downwards compatible to the previous
> inflate_column.
> After patching inflate_column becomes an alias to inflate_columns.
> Which problems do you see with this?

What problems did you see with the way I originally proposed
implementing it that caused you to do it differently?

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for