[Dbix-class] Can't locate object method "source_name" via package

Tony cshtreck at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 23:06:53 GMT 2006

I'm using

DBIx::Class version 0.07003
Catalyst version 5.7001

The following command line program fails

> cat ./t.pl
#!/usr/local/bin/perl

use lib '../lib';
use My::Schema::TESTDB;

The error is:
"Can't locate object method "source_name" via package
"My::Schema::TESTDB::Table1" at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/DBIx/Class/Schema.pm
line 280.
Compilation failed in require at ./t.pl line 4.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./t.pl line 4.

Okay, so I added a 'source_name' method ...
gsipt# grep source_name
../lib/My/Schema/TESTDB/Table1.pm
__PACKAGE__->source_name("table1");

and it still fails.

This code was working until I modified a different
table in the db. After which I ran SchemaLoader to
regenerate my Schema files and dumped them back into
my TESTDB Schema directory ( lib/MY/Schema/TESTDB/ )

I grep'ed my old lib/MY/Schema/TESTDB.old/ directory
and there's no method there named 'source_name'

What am I missing ?

TIA,
Tony