[Dbix-class] Branch for supporting column attributes checked in [UPDATED]

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 01:20:05 GMT 2006

Hi,

I checked in a version of parameter binding branch
with a basic test under 'bindtype_columns.t', let me
know if there is some rule to the numbering scheme and
I'll alter the filename accordingly.

I also updated the bulk_insert feature and got it to
run the 100populate.t test without trouble.  Not sure
if my method is slowing this down or not, please take
a look if you are knowledgeable.

At this stage it's scratching my particular itch, but
it really should be tested by some people using older
versions of  Postgresql to make sure.  Oracle support
in theory should just be a few modification to the
Oracle.pm storage model (override
"bind_attribute_by_data_type").

I also merged up from current, I think (not a master
of this process in SVK although it seemed
straightforward enough).  It's definitely ready to be
poked, prodded and mercilessly critiqued.  Let me know
the next step.  This is a pretty deep change and I
want to have it done correctly so don't be afraid to
hurt my feelings with comments :)

Peace,
John