[Dbix-class] branch status

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 19:12:33 GMT 2006

On 12/20/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> While I remember: can everybody with an active branch off -current sing
> out and tell us

The only one I have left laying out there is "compose_stuff"

> (1) what it's designed for

This was supposed to be extensions to compose_namespace, etc to make
it easier to subclass an entire Schema and all of its sources,
resultsets, etc, only providing replacements for the parts you want to
override.

> (2) where it's up to
> (3) when you expect it to be ready for audit before merge to -current

I don't think I ever did anything on this, other than pull -current
onto it a couple of times.  Ignore/kill it if you're looking to start
putting out betas / release candidates.

-- Brandon