[Dbix-class] param_bind branch

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat Dec 30 21:42:00 GMT 2006

I've done some fixing of this; it didn't handle the bind attr on an rs
correctly so I've tweaked that (thus making CDBICompat pass)

John, the only failing test on there that isn't also failing on -current
is now ordered.t, can you please have a look at that? Once that's
working I -think- we're ready to push back to -current, though there
looks to be some code duplication in terms of source => $source->name
(which should be ->from anyway ...); I think we'd be better doing $ident
= $ident->from if blessed($ident) &&
$ident->isa("DBIx::Class::ResultSource") in _execute to a source can be
passed to ->select as well, strikes me as being more DWIMish.

Brandon and other storage hackers, could you please have a quick look at
John's changes? They seem fine to me but you guys know better.