[Dbix-class] RE: Re: Question about dynamic class generation (DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader) (Brandon Black)

castaway at desert-island.demon.co.uk castaway at desert-island.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 10:56:09 CET 2006

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Brandon Black wrote:

> On 2/7/06, Nigel Metheringham <nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 17:26 +0100, Leandro Hermida wrote:
>>
>> At present there are naming/mapping convention differences between this
>> process and ..::Schema::Loader
>>

> And the SQLT way didn't pick up relationships last time I tried it
> either, but I haven't looked recently.

It does, but only if the corresponding SQLT Parser does, which some do,
some don't. Help to update/improve these is definitely appreciated.

The more interesting problem is that currently relationships are given
standard names, which are basically the table names. This makes for odd
results if a table relates to another table twice, which is quite
possible. Again, suggestions/patches welcome.

Jess