[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Loader::mysql misses relationships

Dan Horne dan.horne at redbone.co.nz
Sun Jan 15 09:26:52 CET 2006

Okay, I've briefly tested the DBIx::Class::Loader module with MySQL, and
it's not picking up most of my relationships. This is because my CASE
tool adds information to the comments column that is used to determine
the FK relationships, and as this column is truncated most of the
relationships are being missed.

Attached is a patch to DBIx::Class::Loader::mysql that determines the
relationships using a different method. It should get around this
problem.

Regards

Dan Horne