[Dbix-class] search() and deflating columns

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Tue Jul 4 00:54:24 CEST 2006

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 11:42:08PM +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
> Sort of. The short answer is "it could, sort-of, but really really not easily
> yet". This will change after the Great SQL::Abstract Refactor I seem to have
> volunteered to do in the subselect branch (though if anybody wants to help I'd
> love to have the company ...)

OK - it's not a big problem, as I'm now aware of it and have a
workaround.

I look forward to the Great SQL::Abstract Refactor :-D
[and sorry, I really don't have any spare Tuits to offer there]

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.