[Dbix-class] resultset_cleanup branch: may fix alias/join issues

David Kamholz davekam at pobox.com
Tue Jul 4 06:16:57 CEST 2006

Greetings all,

I'd like to request that any of you who has DBIC code that uses
reasonably intricate combinations of joins to test out the new
branch, in the repository at branches/DBIx-Class/resultset_cleanup.
It should resolve the issue reported by Nilson Santos Figueiredo, and
I am hoping that nothing else is broken in the mean time. The test
suite passes, but it would be nice to know that something else hasn't
gone awry in the process. So please have a go at it, and if all looks
good we will merge the changes back to the current branch and roll
out another dev release.

Regards,
Dave