[Dbix-class] resultset_cleanup branch: may fix alias/join issues

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 06:55:32 CEST 2006

On 7/4/06, David Kamholz <davekam at pobox.com> wrote:
> It should resolve the issue reported by Nilson Santos Figueiredo, and
> I am hoping that nothing else is broken in the mean time. The test
> suite passes, but it would be nice to know that something else hasn't
> gone awry in the process. So please have a go at it, and if all looks
> good we will merge the changes back to the current branch and roll
> out another dev release.

The problem I've previously reported is, indeed, fixed.
Thanks a lot for this one. Now everything's working for my app.

I also ran the test suite under Windows and, unfortunately, there are
two test case failures in t\86sqlt.t:

t\86sqlt...................NOK 4#   Failed test 'on_delete parameter correct for
 `treelike->treelike for parent''
#   in t\86sqlt.t at line 296.
#          got: 'CASCADE'
#     expected: ''

t\86sqlt...................NOK 5#   Failed test 'on_update parameter correct for
 `treelike->treelike for parent''
#   in t\86sqlt.t at line 298.
#          got: 'CASCADE'
#     expected: ''
# Looks like you failed 2 tests of 53.
t\86sqlt...................dubious
        Test returned status 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
DIED. FAILED tests 4-5
        Failed 2/53 tests, 96.23% okay

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.