[Dbix-class] Validation & UUIDColumns

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 09:58:45 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 20:19 -0400, Christopher H. Laco wrote:
> What's the method to the madness of why pod_coverage.t tests in most
> DBIC dists are .disabled?

Previously they were throwing up a lot of complaints because a lot of
the modules have methods which are implemented by a superclass (or other
class in general), and those methods were documented in the implementing
calss.

The -current set should have the pod coverage tests enabled now -
although a significant number of the modules are skipped.

The 03podcoverage.t has a list of modules it does not test (so if you
add a new module it will automagically be checked for pod coverage
unless you specifically list it).

[I did wonder about detecting the CPAN indexer magic (the split package
line) and using that to exclude modules from the coverage tests, but
decided this method was relatively clean and forced additional action to
exclude a module]

I've just run the pod coverage tests against -current and its happy
enough.  Let me know if I excluded something silly/vital...

	Nigel.