[Dbix-class] Some documentation nitpicks

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:52:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

Following a call at  #dbix-class to provide feedback about the DBIC
documentation - what is not clear etc I compiled this short list:

1. It is not clear what is the class of the row object

2. In DBIx::Class::ResultSet there is no mention of SQL::Abstract to
be the syntax of the queries (it is somewhere in the Manual::Intro -
but I believe it should be mentioned here as well)

3. Manual and Manual::DocMap duplicate the same info more or less

This is something that happens quite frequently - I need to lookup
something in the docs and I don't find it in the part that I would
expect it to be.  When I don't record that on the spot I forget it -
but on the other hand I don't want to send emails for each such
documentation fault.  That's why I copied this letter to
http://dbix-class.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/index.cgi?DocsWishlist and I
hope other shall add there.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak