[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class or Rose::DB::Object or other???

Guillermo Roditi groditi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 20:55:13 CEST 2006

I am using both at the moment because i have not yet made my final choice..

RDBO is kind of amazing, and it's loader application will save you tons of
time, DBIx::Class also has a handy loader, but it's not yet as advanced as
RDBO's. From what I have personally gathered though, the result set object
in DBIC kicks ass like nothing else