[Dbix-class] [Catalyst] They gave us BoF space! (YACP::EU 2006)

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Jun 19 17:00:06 CEST 2006

Dami Laurent (PJ) wrote:
>  > So, who's turning up then?
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm definitely interested in meeting you guys, so I will show up. But there are also some nice talks at the same time, so I'll do some zapping.
>
> Is this BoF intended as an intersection between Catalyst and DBIx::Class (issues about making them work together) ? Or rather as an union (any topic about either Catalyst or DBIx::Class) ?

Probably more the latter. I'm expecting it to be fairly informal, and to
bounce between "users meeting involved people" and "so where are we going and
who fancies working on what" as people drift in and out (I'll be there the
whole period but anybody else is more than welcome to bounce out for a
particular talk they want to hear and come back afterwards. just expect to be
volunteered for things while you're gone :)