[Dbix-class] [Catalyst] They gave us BoF space! (YACP::EU 2006)

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:13:42 CEST 2006

I'd very much like to get over, be nice to put names to faces over a
pint as much as anything. Whether it can actually happens is another
thing. Requires time off for good behaviour on several fronts ...
don't know if I'm capable of behaving that well for that long ;-)

if not, have a beer for me ...