[Dbix-class] wither AlwaysRS?

Richard Jolly Richard.Jolly at bbc.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 13:24:03 CET 2006

Hi,

DBIx::Class::AlwaysRS was on my list of things to get around to looking
at. Now it seems to be only available on backpan, though it is still
mentioned in the POD of ResultSetManager and Schema::Loader. Searches of
the catalyst and dbic mailing lists didn't provide much help.

As I understood it, it was to aid in the interaction between TT and
DBIx::Class, specifically that TT sometimes provided list context to
resultsets when you really didn't want it.

Can someone fill me in more precisely on what the problem was that
AlwaysRS was solving? And why it has been removed from CPAN?

Thanks,

Richard

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.