[Dbix-class] RFC: Documentation/manual improvements

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Mar 29 14:13:05 CEST 2006

As of 0.06, we're doing substantially better documentation-wise due to the
sterling efforts of a substantial number of contributors. But - getting all
the interfaces documented, arguments, return values etc. included is a
no-brainer. A more interesting question is - what took you a while to get your
head round conceptually, and what features did you find incredibly useful once
you were using them but hard to get up and working in the first place?

Basically, what additional stuff to we need under the Manual::* namespace to
make it easier for both newbies and more experienced users to get the most out
of DBIx::Class with the least flailing/source-diving required? Comments here -
and if you're a relatively new user *please* pitch in, even if it's just a
couple of lines: The newer you are to the package, the better a perspective
you'll have on where the introduction/explanation stuff falls down.