[Dbix-class] ENUM values from MySQL using the column_info()

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Mon May 15 08:35:10 CEST 2006

On 5/13/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> Ok. The debate was as to whether the column_info($col) stuff itself
> could become case insensitive, which it can't. So long as you're only
> lower casing stuff for the purposes of matching it up (and try a
> case-sensitive match first so name/NAME works on DBDs that support

Hmm - so again we are at the point that I don't quite understand what
you propose.  How should the trying case-sensitive match first work?
I mean - if such a match fails how should I decide that I don't need
to make a case-insensitive match?  And if you suppose that after that
fail I should always try the other match than I don't see why should I
try the case-sensitive match as it would not bring any additional
information.

--
Zbyszek