[Dbix-class] [Catalyst] IF YOU USE SCHEMALOADER, TEST THIS: DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader 0.02999_08 is out

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon May 22 04:18:42 CEST 2006

Brandon Black wrote:
> ... And could use some testing.  After a little more time cleaning up
> documentation and wrangling any bugs that make themselves evident,
> this will become the new stable release in the near future.  Please
> test this (if you are able) for correct backwards compatibility with
> your existing codebase that uses Schema::Loader, and try out the
> new-style syntax and features as well.
>
> With the large number of drastic changes that have occured during this
> development cycle, some as-yet-unfound bugs are virtually gauranteed,
> and need to get sorted out as much as possible before this goes
> "stable".

If you use SchemaLoader at all, and especially if you rely on it in
production, it's essential that you download and install this
development release and double-check that everything still works. There
have been massive improvements and refactorings in this codebase and
THERE WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY BE BUGS SO IF YOU DON'T TEST IT, YOU MAY BE
SCREWED WHEN THIS GOES TO CPAN.

That is all :)