[Dbix-class] Evil Storage Hacking

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Mon May 22 19:00:42 CEST 2006

Apparently, I'm in the mood to spite myself and do things no human
should do. Yes, that's right, I'm attempting to hack out a
::Storage::XMLRPC module for self punishment. Why write/use a DBD driver
when I can waste even more time doing a DBIC Storage adapter. :-)

The problem is, look at ::Storage/Storage::DBI makes my soul bleed. Can
the wise DBIC monks shed some light on what ::Storage really does... and
more importantly, what something like ::Storage::XMLRPC::select() should
return?

Does it return objects? Data? etc...

Thanks,
-=Chris