[Dbix-class] update_or_insert from hash reference

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Tue May 23 21:42:47 CEST 2006

+----[ Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> (23.May.2006 16:32):

[ snipped ]

| >For some reason, my head insisted on trying to impose the
| >logic of the process (which in my head was 'search' first
| >and then 'update_or_create').
|
| If you fancy having a go at writing some more examples for the Manual
| that would have made this clear to you first time round, we'd be happy
| to have them :)

+----]

I'll be glad to write some more usage examples and
contribute them back.

But first, let me get a little further along. I'll try now
to add a few tables more to my test (with has_many,
belongs_to, etc.) and see how it goes.

Meanwhile, I'll start by cloning the
DBIx::Class::Manual::Example basic structure and
start writing what I already have ...

Fernan