[Dbix-class] Branch status reports please

Aran Deltac aran at arandeltac.com
Wed May 24 21:24:26 CEST 2006

On 5/24/06, Justin Guenther <jguenther at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/24/06, Aran Deltac <aran at arandeltac.com> wrote:
> > On 5/24/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> > > How far along are the test cases? If they're there I can try and have a
> > > look, but I'm a bit tight for time to do that as well.
> >
> > No test cases (yet).
> >
> > For me this little project was more exploration and learning curve, so
> > writing tests before coding wasn't really an option at the time.
>
> Time has been a bit tight as of late at $work, but I can try to work
> on some tests for the many_to_many branch.

That would be great!

> What needs finishing in the many-to-many code?

It just plain needs to work.  You can see the concept outline in
ManyToMany.pm in that branch where I started the add_to_{relation} and
remove_from_{relation} methods.  I think that the logic is relatively
sound, it just doesn't work because I had to drop the ball on it.

Also, beyond code and tests is will need documentation.

Aran