[Dbix-class] How do I determine whether a column name is valid?

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Mon Nov 6 00:52:15 GMT 2006

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 06:50:45PM -0500, Christopher H. Laco wrote:

> ('Domain')->related_resultset('Owner')->result_source->has_column('foo')...
>
> Of course, if you're working with the schema object itself...
>
> $schema->source('Owner')->has_column

I thought that might be the case.  Shame.  I wanted the sort order
to be specified as a column name in a cgi parameter, but it looks
like it's going to be a pain to verify that related keys are valid
before running the request :/

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser (joe at tao.org.uk)	       http://www.josef-k.net/