[Dbix-class] Kewl: C::A::G

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 18:00:45 GMT 2006

On 11/22/06, Christopher H. Laco <claco at chrislaco.com> wrote:
> Basically, I was calculating the super_path all of the time, rather than
> checking the current class variable first...and with a little extra
> caching of the super_path returned from Class::ISA, things take about
> 1/4 the time they used to for get_inherited based accessors.

Has any thought been given to the fact that our method resolution
order is C3, but CAG resolution will be standard depth-first @ISA via
Class::ISA?  Perhaps we should make a subclass C::A::G::C3 that
interacts with Class::C3 (an alternative would be for C::A::G to
detect the usage of Class::C3 and automatically act accordingly).