[Dbix-class] Kewl: C::A::G

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 18:35:02 GMT 2006

On 11/22/06, Christopher H. Laco <claco at chrislaco.com> wrote:
> I did. That's why I put the bits into ->get_super_paths  :-)
> I figured a C3 issue was only a matter of time.
>
> I was torn whether that method, or get_inherited should deal with the
> caching... and stuck with get_inherited.
>
> I'd say it's worth putting a subclass in the same dist. Hell, I'd even
> do it if someone can point me in the right C3 direction...

For now the only really solid way to do it would be to plug in
Alg::C3::merge(), but that's slow.  I'm just about to start making
some changes to Class::C3 (wrt to initialization and the assumption of
static @ISA's, and making the cached linearizations available
publicly, etc) that will make this easier and faster as a side effect,
probably best to just wait for that before tackling this.

-- Brandon