[Dbix-class] relationships between schemas, I doubt this will work but...

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 19:15:11 CEST 2006

Sorry for the double post, I'm on this weird notebook
that seems to want to click on every button the cursor
crosses.

Also this question is probably a bit silly, since
there is no way for DBIx::Class to create SQL
statements across databases.  I'm trying to convince
the client to move to a clusting system where we can
make these different databases all appear in the same
place.

thanks,
john

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/trunk/DBIx-Class/