[Dbix-class] DBIx HTML forms

Nate Wiger nwiger at scea.com
Sat Sep 9 01:38:54 CEST 2006

Robert Dobbs wrote:

> I understand Nate Wiger recently released a Catalyst Plugin for his
> FormBuilder, too.  I don't know that much about Catalyst yet but they
> might be compatible in some way, or that would be nice work to do.

There were a couple bugfixes to both FormBuilder and the Catalyst plugin
to get everything working nicely, but the latest versions on CPAN are
working well for quite a few people on the FB users mailing list (in
addition to using it myself). Make sure you have FB 3.0401 and the
plugin 1.05.

As for feeding DBIC directly into FB w/o Catalyst, all you really need
is to use get_columns and pass this list into FB->new. A simple form
will be created automatically.

-Nate