[Dbix-class] DBIx HTML forms

James Masters james at masters.me.uk
Sun Sep 10 09:39:27 CEST 2006

Further to my last message which can now be disregarded, I've read through
the documentation of each of the 12 modules + other stuff and reduced my
list to 3 options.  The others I've categorised according to my reason for
rejection underneath.  Rather than bore this mailing list further, I have
posted the list and asked for comments on PerlMonks.  But if anyone wants to
read further it's:

http://www.perlmonks.com/?node_id=572200

Of these, I think I'll try Formbuilder first as this sounds great (and is
documented highly comprehensibly), thanks, Nate.