[Dbix-class] RFC: DBIx::Class::JSON

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 02:48:38 CEST 2006

Hey Nilson,

I'll test this out, as I've been working on the same thing -- you've
beat me to it though.  I'll let you know whatever bugs I come across
with it.  I'm also using Catalyst and JSON-RPC, so this could be very
nice to glue the Controllers to the schema objects directly.

Thanks.

-J

--
J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...