[Dbix-class] Splitting reads and writes to different dbh

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 03:30:55 CEST 2006

Hi Paul,

There was a check-in for this, and you can see the thread here:
http://lists.rawmode.org/pipermail/dbix-class/2006-September/002455.html

Here's the SVN browser link to the branch:
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/trac/bast/browser/branches/DBIx-Class/replication

-J

--
J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...