[Dbix-class] Re: C3 + bleadperl

Adam Sjøgren adsj at novozymes.com
Wed Apr 18 14:53:36 GMT 2007

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:46:02 -0500, Brandon wrote:

> So please, if you have the time/tuits to grab a bealdperl snapshot and
> try this patch with your DBIC-using software, give it a shot, help me
> find any bugs, etc :)

This is very impressive - from starting server.pl to the 'You can
connect to your server' message it used to take ~22s for the
application I am working on.

With perl-current and your c3.patch, I get ~3.6s instead.

One of my t/-scripts went from ~11s to ~1.4s.

Bonus info: on perl-current *without* your c3.patch (and with
Class::C3 0.14), I get ~20s.

  Best regards,

     Adam

--