[Dbix-class] Non-unique index

Jess Robinson castaway at desert-island.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 13 11:42:51 GMT 2007

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Jon wrote:

> Is there any way to declare a non-unique index (for improving search
> performance) in a DBIx::Class schema?
>
> My reading of SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class suggests that it's
> not supported.
>
> Before I start thinking of writing any patches, has anyone else had a
> look at this?

Hi Jon,

Yes, Penguin had a go at it, but his patch is for a somewhat out of date
version, and needs looking at, then creating a branch for..

I was trying to find the time to do this, but if you'd like to have a go,
it's here: http://scsys.co.uk:8001/6482

(Until that pages drops off the nopaste anyway)

Jess