[Dbix-class] Non-unique index

Jon jon+dbix at youramigo.com
Thu Feb 15 00:04:22 GMT 2007

Thanks Jess,

I'm lucky enough to be able to delegate this to someone else.

We seem to have hit several issues in the same part of the code, so I've
discussed with the "volunteer" the possibility of resolving the
following issues:

1. Unique/index clash problem ( http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/dbix-
class/2007-January/003452.html )

2. Non-unique index generation

3. Specifying limits on key size for unique indexes, e.g. being able to
do something like this:

__PACKAGE__->add_unique_constraint(myfield => [ "myfield(1000)" ]);

Can't make any promises, but we'll give it a go.

--

Jon