[Dbix-class] Non-unique index

Adrian Corston adrian at youramigo.com
Thu Feb 15 00:32:15 GMT 2007

Jon wrote:
> Thanks Jess,
>
> I'm lucky enough to be able to delegate this to someone else.
>
> We seem to have hit several issues in the same part of the code, so I've
> discussed with the "volunteer" the possibility of resolving the
> following issues:
>
> 1. Unique/index clash problem ( http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/dbix-
> class/2007-January/003452.html )
>
> 2. Non-unique index generation
>
> 3. Specifying limits on key size for unique indexes, e.g. being able to
> do something like this:
>
> __PACKAGE__->add_unique_constraint(myfield => [ "myfield(1000)" ]);
>

> Can't make any promises, but we'll give it a go.

I'm the lucky bunny.

Jess/Matt, would you prefer I do this work on a branch or just grab the
latest dev release from cpan and submit a patch?

Thanks,
A.

--
Adrian Corston
Support Engineer

IMPORTANT - This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information in
which case neither is intended to be waived. YourAmigo retains ownership
of all copyright, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights
in the email and attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us and remove it from your system. It is your
responsibility to check any attachments for viruses and defects before
opening or sending them on. YourAmigo collects personal information to
provide and market our services. For more information about use,
disclosure and access, see our privacy policy at http://www.youramigo.com