[Dbix-class] DBIC::DigestColumns patch.

Guillermo Roditi groditi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 02:00:28 GMT 2007

->digest seems a bit like namespace pollution, additionally, you can
already do this via ->_get_digest_string so I am going to vote for nix
on this one since you basically just wrapped one method with another
one that has a shorter name. As for the key thing.. nix on that as
well because I don't understand where you are going with it. Is this
supposed to be some sort of salting mechanism?