[Dbix-class] DBIC::DigestColumns patch.

atsushi kobayashi nekokak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 02:44:03 GMT 2007

Hi.

Thank you for the reply.

In the beginning
As for the name space pollution of digest method, it is.

->_get_digest_string is seemed the method of internal,
Therefore, digest method was prepared.

Should I use ->_get_digest_string directly on the application side?
How if the method name is changed if it is recommended to use it directly?

In the second place
key thing..

Isn't it secure or more to use the character string given by the
system together?
Though it is thought it is of course case by case.

Am I different though I want to use this module to encrypt the
password as a fundamental idea?

Regards.