[Dbix-class] Schema Loader reload Problem

abhijith abhijithg at deeproot.co.in
Mon Jan 8 07:46:04 GMT 2007

hi... i am using SchemaLoader to load the schema from mysql database.

Here's the nature of the problem:

1. I create a table 't1' with columns c1,c2,c3.
2. Load the schema using Schema Loader.
3. I perform CRUD operations.  --- works fine till here

Say, I add a column to the table 't1' say c4.

Now... if i try to add data to that particular column... catalyst says
that it could not find the column (the one which was newly added )

But it starts working fine if it halt the server and restart it.
I am running the MyApp_server.pl with -r option.

 ie., MyAppl_server.pl -r

Guess the myapp_server.pl doesnt reload the schema again from the
database...
how do i reload the schema from the database without actually having to
restart the server????