[Dbix-class] Encapsulate multiple steps for insertion

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Fri Jan 12 11:10:17 GMT 2007

> We use what is described as the ActiveRecord approach above, and I'm not
> that happy with it. It works well enough but the intent of the code is
> not clear.

Hmm ... I just decided to go this way, too. It seemed to be the most straight-
forward solution to me and so far I can't think of any trouble this could
cause in the long run - the intent of the code I just added is quite clear
IMHO. Can you elaborate on the problems you faced with this approach.

--Tobias