[Dbix-class] PAGING JNAPIOROWSKI

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Jan 24 14:46:24 GMT 2007

Yes, I'm top posting. And I almost certainly spelt your name wrong.

And you've left us with failing tests so FIX YER CODE, and while
you're there please go through your code and REMOVE ANY TABS. The
standard for DBIx::Class is TWO SPACE INDENT and I would like it kept
to.

This message brought to you by the DEPARTMENT OF RANDOM
CAPITALISATION. :)

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for