[Dbix-class] plat-form contest starting soon

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu Jan 25 10:59:11 GMT 2007

On 23 Jan 2007, at 13:23, Dami Laurent ((PJ)) wrote:

> [...]

Which reminds me, you and I still need to sit down and chat about
synergies.

I reckon I could re-implement the documented interface of
DBIx::DataModel atop DBIx::Class in ~3 days and it would actually be
quite natural to do so, so I'm more and more suspecting the
differences between the projects are largely in terms of how we
conceptualise the interface rather than how we actually see the
underlying domain.

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for