[Dbix-class] transactions, etc.

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu Jan 25 14:56:04 GMT 2007

On 25 Jan 2007, at 14:27, Josef Karthauser wrote:

> I've not totally got my head around the auto loading code yet, but it
> appears that the ...:DBI::driver code is being loaded too late.
> It ought to be auto loaded when the schema object is populated, not
> when the database connection is made.

That's not possible, we can't be sure what we're connected to until
the connection is made, and we can't pick the class when storage is
instantiated since it's perfectly valid to change the connect_info
afterwards.

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for